Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 2 of No Shopping, What is SAH???, and Running in Heels (no, not me)

All good. Stayed home and worked. Deleted all the sale emails that came into my in bin. Even played with the camera some more to figure out how to get pics to post. Tomorrow - pairs training (no, I'm not an ice skater), drop off at the consignment shop, volunteer in M's class if I'm not too stinky after PT, early release from school for the kids, and Movie Afternoon. Life is good!

On a related note, a friend asked me what SAH stood for, so I told her "Stay at Home". At least that's how I was using it. She rightly pointed out that it could be "ShopAHolic". So am I a StayAtHome/WorkAtHomeMom or a ShopAHolic/WorkAHolicMom? Hmmmm... (Discuss amongst yourselves)



And in some very fun news, while the lawyers and greedy bastards duke it out over Project Runway (I miss you, Tim Gunn!!), we have an appetizer in the interim...



Premiering March 1 on the Style Network, Running in Heels tracks the lives of three Marie Claire interns hoping to make it in the world of publishing. More info here. I think this would have been a fantastic name for a blog, except that I so seldom wear them. Although I did actually wear my Aerosoles Inspiration patent pumps on Monday all day long - to Target, the grocery store, and volunteering at school. Yay me!

Will you watch Running in Heels?

5 comments:

dinagideon said...

I actually have a family friend that works at Marie Claire...I will have to check it out to see if she appears! Thanks for the reminder...

HeidiG said...

Dina - very cool!

Unknown said...

If I bump into the show, I will definitely watch it. I try not to schedule time for reality programming although I end up watching a ton of it. The characters are intriguing. SAH is stay at home. Don't worry. ;-)

snaphappy said...

Are you consigning kid clothes or yours? Haven't found a good place to consign my stuff around, so curious where you're going!

- Leslie

snaphappy said...

Meant to say around HERE